- Using deployment and migration APIs contents may sync between different sites using deployment packages these packages may be translated before they uploaded to the target site.
- Its move all of the list related data (permissions, pages, web Parts,…).
- It’s Very strong if we talk about the way it gets the relative data for very item.
- Reserve ID or create new one.
- Supports incremental deployment. So, it can deploy new changes only.
- Incremental export/import is supported only in the site scope.
- In the lists the old items will not be overwritten they will duplicated. But in case of document libraries: the old items overwritten.
- Unexpected behavior when using to transfer list from a variation site to another variation site have the same list.
- Can’t export items from different site collections in the same operation.